San Francisco and Yosemite Diary|
Saturday 11th to Wednesday 22nd October 2003
The conference, hotel and flights were all booked on-line:
- Saturday 11th October
- Fly Air Canada direct YYZ - SFO 09:15 to 11:43
- Saturday 11 - Thursday 16th October
- Stay at King George Hotel with John Ascah.
King George Hotel . 334 Mason @ Geary . San Francisco, CA 94102 .
Reservations: 1.800.288.6005 . Ph: (415) 781-5050
Attend ASA Conference
- Thursday 16th October
- Rent car, drive to Yosemite National Park
Stay at Yosemite Lodge
- Friday 17th to Tuesday 21st October
- Stay at Curry Village cabin
- Tuesday 21st October
- Drive to San Francisco
Stay in airport hotel
- Wednesday 22nd October
- Fly Air Canada SFO - YYZ
Depart 07:40, arrive 15:26
Long delays getting through security in Toronto.
An uneventful direct flight, but I broke my specs while waiting to pick up my luggage at the airport.
Eventually I had to buy a new pair in SF.
Me on the plane
View of mountains
Suburbs at South end of SF Bay